In additional to working at the gym, I play on a competitive girls Volleyball League. We play a week on Wednesday nights. It's a really good workout and I work up a good sweat.
As for our food choices, we are both taking some important steps to improve the way we eat, which will play an important part of our Goals. I have started a yogurt/smoothly routine. For breakfast every morning I make a breakfast smoothly. I mix one cup of Greek yogurt, one Banana, 1/2 cup of frozen or fresh berries, a table spoon of flax seeds, and sometimes I will add a little bit of honey or wheat grass powder. I have also been trying to make a conscious effort to eat smaller portions of food and making choices when I eat that are healthier, less grease, less carbs, and more fruit & veggies. I am also cutting out as much coffee and sugar that I can. Mom has been trying to Juice every morning. Juicing is making a smoothly/juice out of fresh fruit and veggies. She also has been dabbling in whole grain infusion cooking. I will have her write a post explaining a little more about what that is.

We both have a TON of work to do, but so far we made some great strides forward, but we still have a lot of work to do. Our goal is to meet our weight and wellness goals by June 22nd, which is my wedding day. I have attached our "Before" pictures, these were taken on December 8th 2011.


No comments:
Post a Comment